How to Configure the SharePoint Connection for the Export Utility
This article will discuss how to configure the SharePoint Connection when choosing to 'Export To' a 'Single SharePoint Site Collection'.
Configure a SharePoint Connection
- Click the ellipse button next to the 'SharePoint Collection' selection.
- In the 'Configure export destination' pane click the ellipse button.
- Enter a Display Name.
- On the 'General' tab, select 'SharePoint Online' for O365. For SharePoint on Premise, leave this option unchecked.
- Click the 'Use O365 Default' button to populate the 'Admin Site URL'. Simply update the <company> section accordingly. For SharePoint on Premise, enter the appropriate URL.
Now configure the 'CSOM Credentials' tab.
- There are two options:
- Basic - This is the preferred method. With this option, it allows for a connection to SharePoint using credentials for an account that has the SharePoint Admin role assigned. Simply click the 'Add' button and enter the credentials for the elevated account.
- Modern/OAuth - This requires a SharePoint Application to be created. During this process, take note of the Client ID and Client Secret. These will be entered in the fields. For complete instructions on how to create this application, see the article: How To Create A SharePoint App For OAuth/Modern Authentication
How to Use the HubStor Export Utility (for Admins)
To download the HubStor Export Utility, see DOWNLOAD THE HUBSTOR EXPORT UTILITY. To install and configure the HubStor Export Utility, see INSTALL AND CONFIGURE THE HUBSTOR EXPORT UTILITY. Assuming you have the required authorization and have ...
Overview of the HubStor Export Utility
HubStor makes it easy to perform bulk extraction from the cloud archive. This article provides information and examples around the various export scenarios. NOTE: Export will only work for users with sufficient permissions. For more information on ...
How to Configure Export Utility Permissions
Export Utility permissions are configured in the HubStor Admin Portal. This article discusses the specific permissions necessary for different export scenarios. For general instructions on configuring permissions, see HOW TO USE HUBSTOR'S ROLE BASED ...
How to Install and Configure the HubStor Export Service
The HubStor Export Service can be downloaded from the HubStor Admin Portal, under 'Administration' and then 'Tools & Utilities'. Step 1 -- Run the Installer Open the Export Service installer file 'HubStor.ExportService.msi'. This will open the ...
Overview of SharePoint and Teams Recovery
This article will discuss some important notes to consider when there is a need to recovery SharePoint sites including Teams. For more information on how to use the Export Utility to recover SharePoint sites, see article: Restore a SharePoint ...